This project is dedicated to the memory of William Morris (aka Frags), who was the main contributor to the bounty but was unable to see the final result.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Growing flowers

Today is the 10th Anniversary of the first public demo of Project Petunia. The very first demonstration happened on Fyanica #6 party 14th July 2001. You can find some pictures and the videos about the demonstration here. (Page is Hungarian, so be prepared… ;)


 *Sigh* Ten years of my life. Like it was yesterday.

8 comments:

  1. happy Anniversary
    hope this will bost your motivation to the jit projekt. can estamte how fare u are before wee will se an beta ??. 10 / 25 % 40/50 ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    I would say around 10-15%, but on this weekend I want to step ahead finally. I tried to organize some dev time finally, I hope nothing is coming along... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. how is the projekt comming alone hope you have time and motivation lately...


    see you.. and thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry guys, not too much to say. I am fighting with the code and had some trouble with my Amiga (but now it is fixed).
    I will let you know as soon as something interesting happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats great. a 1000 thanks... i will drop by another time... and iff i get around a few buks i will trow in some more...

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy anniversary dear keep it up thanks

    ReplyDelete